There seems to be a rumor floating around that Phil Kelly (author of the Dark Eldar codex) is leaving Games Workshop. If he is, it is indeed a very sad event, and we will miss him greatly.  Here is rumor.......



At this time, this is nothing but a rumor. I did some digging yesterday and could not validate anything what-so-ever. I do not want any bashing or personal insults in the comment section on this one. Everyone has a place in this hobby, and I do not want to see the comment section turn into a drama fest.

This comes via Stelek on "Yes The Truth Hurt.com"
I guess even Phil Kelly couldn’t survive the debacle that was Beastmen, Dreadfleet, the Dark Eldar…well, the list of failures is rather impressive really.

Or he just got tired of writing for GW, I dunno.

Maybe GW is just getting rid of everyone from the old school (so, Jervis is next?) and using the new kids on the block to write Codices is yet another cost cutting measure.

Who knows.
So, any truth to this? I’ve put a call in to GW UK but all I’ve gotten are no comments.

Here is the link to his post.
http://yesthetruthhurts.com/2012/07/another-one-bites-the-dust/

Here is a scheduled event where Phil Kelly is supposed to be attending.

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...