This was just sent to me, and knowing Orks less than any other army out there, I cant verify if its true or not. I just do not know the current range of models that Games Workshop normally has on its site. So I will post it up and see what people know or can find out.

Please remember that just because something is removed from the GW site, does not mean its certain new models are here. However it could very well be the case as it has many times in the past.

via Christophe from http://www.frenchhammer.fr/
I was just roaming in the GW site looking for the ork Mega-armor and the gretching support weapons (Zap-gun, Kanon and Lobba)... They are gone in the french and english version of the site.

Plastic kit where on the way If I remember correctly...
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...