The Artist's Spotlight today is from one of our regulars in the comments, especially if the topic has anything to do with his Necrons.

This hobby is about many things, but one of the few things it is not often called is art. By any terms of work, or artistic creativity, there are many Warhammer 40k and Warhammer Fantasy models found throughout the world that are pure artwork at its finest. From painting, sculpting, and to customization, this hobby produces some of the best, and this is their showcase.



Hello so Im JayDee and these are my Necrons. I started collecting them a LONG time ago. Why? Because when I first saw the Monolith It was the most awesome thing ever! So years go by of me collecting 3rd ed Necrons till I had about 3000 points! The 5th update comes and I add 5000 more points! The models you see are just a tiny fraction of my true collection. Those that you see are in my opinion my best work. Iam not a outstanding painter but I have told I am deffinately "talented". Thanks and please feel free to ask questions.

JD






My doomsday ark is easily convertible into a ghost ark...



The rod makes it easily convertible..




 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...