Time to catch up where I was supposed to be already. Ive got 5 new additions for you today, and we will still have another update come Monday. There are 5 excellent blogs for you to check out in this BlogExchange Spotlight

So what is the Blog Exchange? It is basically an exchange of blogs on each others blog rolls. Its that simple. The search engine beneath the blog roll is also set so that readers may do a search on all the blogs on the exchange for whatever it is that they are interested in. So if your blog is being added, Mondays is when I spotlight each new blog to the exchange. The purpose of the Faeit 212 BlogExchange is to generate traffic and ideas to the wider community of Warhammer related blogs around the world.




The Forge-
a Mechanicus workshop
by Manus
http://forgemechanicus.blogspot.dk/





MathHammer-
MATH FOR THE MATHGOD
by Edwin
http://www.mathhammer.org/









¡bitzkrieg!
Fighting the War-Conversion by Conversion
by Porlock
http://bitzkrieg.net/

http://feeds.feedburner.com/bitzkrieg





Turn 7 Wargaming
by Turn 7 Wargaming
http://www.turn7wargaming.com/

Turn 7 Wargaming is a battle report, list building, and tactics blog which focuses on Warhammer 40K. While my primary focus is on Tyranids, there will be analysis of all the armies that are making waves on the tournament scene. There will also be sporadic posts on other games including Warhammer Fantasy, Warmachine/Hordes, and DUST.



Plebicidal
by Plebicidal
http://plebicidal.blogspot.com.au/

I have an extensive (bordering on compulsive), & ever expanding collection of 40k, mainly focused on the forces of chaos.
I do plan to add my first loyalist force soon though..
Overall, im a painter, not a gamer. My generalship tends towards the terrible.. but at least my forces look great as they get blown of the board!

Ive been reading blogs for a long time, but never really gotten one of my own off the ground as ive never understood how to get followers.. & posting to myself never really kept my attention.

My blog basically contains pics of the stuff I paint for my armies & for golden demon.

Ive been collecting, modelling & painting GW miniatures for the last 18 years. I am a regular entrant in the Australian golden demon & though im yet to win a demon, ive made the finals for the last 2 years running!





The Faeit 212 BlogExchange is located at the top right of this blog, and will update you with the latest from blogs on the Exchange. Also note that there are blogs here that I have added myself, that are good reading.

The search box at the bottom of the Exchange is set up to search all the blogs listed on the exchange. Type in your subject, and you should be able find what you want. Being able to search all the listed blogs for a single subject should really be a great aid for readers looking that hard to find subject.

I also do a BlogExchange spotlight for blogs that send me in a brief description with a link. If you want a pic included, either point it out to me, or include it. In general all blogexchange additions are handled on Mondays, so that is the day to expect mention and the day to expect to be noticed.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...