What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com

Great work keeping the blog going, it’s been a while since I submitted anything but I figured I’d try and drum up a bit of interest to get my blog going again.



I painted the Warlord a couple of months ago but have since moved to Alice Springs in the centre of Australia and had to down tools. The past week I’ve picked it up again though and painted the Warhound and Knights. I’m doing Legio Vulpa and House Makabius to get started and will be putting some more pics and what not on the blog as I get more done (I have 5 more Engines built and ready for paint and want to do a whole force of the Knights).

Check it at:
http://r3ds-corps.blogspot.com/

Cheers bloke!
Jackie
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...