I apologize for missing last weeks featured artwork. Pics of the Week is back again this week, and today we are delving into The Emperors Children.

Pics of the Week happen every Tuesday where I share from my Warhammer pic library. I collect these all the time from all over, and sharing them is just fun.


via 40k Wikia and Lexicanum
The Emperor's Children were Legion III of the twenty original Space Marine Legions and are a Traitor Legion of Chaos Space Marines who devote themselves solely to the service of the Chaos God Slaanesh, the Prince of Pleasure. The Emperor's Children are a shattered Legion much like their counterparts the World Eaters whose unity has been devoured by their allegiance to Chaos and that now exists only as scattered, autonomous warbands located in the Eye of Terror who are dedicated to their own pursuit of corrupt, hedonistic and usually murderous pleasures. Emperor's Children Chaos Space Marines are known for possessing outlandish mutations and surgical alterations as "gifts" from Slaanesh designed to make them more "perfect" in the eyes of their twisted patron.



















11 Comments:

  1. That is a cool pic, thanks Natfka

    On an unrelated note I now have a copy of the rulebokk (or will in 10 min) I am happy to field any questions. Keeping anonymous for the sake of my FLGS (new owners, bless them, they don't know that they shouldn't put it on the shelf til saturday :D)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I put up a post for comments where people can ask questions?

      Delete
    2. How do Eternal Warrior and Instant Death work?

      How does the vanilla marine Stormraven work?

      Delete
    3. Fluff! I want to see if my eyes deceived me or not...

      Delete
    4. I'm curious if master crafted changed.

      Delete
    5. Natfka's idea is a good one. Well reply to all questions soon

      Delete
    6. Thanks Anon. Can you confirm if the 'Ultramarines being protectors of the Tau' fluff rumor is true?

      Delete
    7. Please move these answers to new thread natfka: (currently have no access to comp, writing on phone, will give longer answers this evening(in australia it's lunch))

      Instant death, much the same as before
      Eternal warrior ignores instant death
      No different levels of two abilities

      Do not see any particular rules on storm raven will write if I come across anything

      what do you want to know about fluff? I haven't had time to read much yet

      Master crafted, reeroll one failed roll to hit per turn

      Well write all further answers in new thread by natfka. I will write about new mission types tonight cause they interest me, (there are six)

      Delete
  2. Nice pics. I'm hoping the Emperor's Children get some love in the next codex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, thx! My first and most beloved army!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always like the EC, I've had the idea for a warband for a while now. With allies, I think I'm going to pair them up with my DE... :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...