What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Finally finished up my Lord-Natum's (Lord-Relictor count-as for my Ghyran Stormhost) the other day. Really happy with the final results, especially after hitting the green metal areas with a gloss coat which gave it an almost "green candy apple" finish that's befitting my army's name (The Emerald Canticle).


I've got two more of these guys to build, still in the planning phases, but I do all my assembly, painting, etc. live on stream over on Twitch (https://www.twitch.tv/shadowclaimer) for those wanting to watch. The miniature painting community over there has -exploded- in the last few weeks (streamer and viewer-wise), and its been fantastic.

I've got some write-ups over on my blog (https://clankhorvaak.wordpress.com/) for how I built/painted these guys, as well as background lore and such for the characters for those that are into fluffy junk.

Love me some Stormcast, and cannot wait to tear into the third and fourth Lord-Natum's for my army. #EternalBros​​

-Shadowclaimer











 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...