You all know Damo R. here from the Faeit 212 comments, and with last nights What's On Your Table Ork Conversion. Damo has opened up a store, where he is giving it a shot to do custom conversions for sale. Definitely worth checking out.


Just as an example of his work, check out last nights What's On Your Table:
http://natfka.blogspot.com/2017/01/whats-on-your-table-kustom-mega-snazz.html







Damos Conversions
https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/DamosConversions
Just thought I'd let you know that I have officially opened my online Etsy store called Damos Conversions! Here I will be selling... Conversions! All hand made to order by me :)

The first item I have up for sale is my Tyranid Heirophant conversion (which you may remember was featured in What's in Your Table, some time ago) I have included some images of the Heirophant as well as a size comparison with a Knight. So if you're looking for a cheaper alternative to the Forgeworld version that uses 100% Games Workshop materials (and doesn't bend under its own weight) then feel free to check out my store!

I know the price may seem a bit steep, but I will be putting a lot of time and effort into creating these and its not an easy job (that Razor Saw is lethal!) and, like I said, it's still cheaper and lighter than the official model.

So feel free to take a look, and stay tuned as I will be adding other items in the future, including one BIG item very soon... But it's a secret so I can't tell you what it is... Ok, it's an Ork Gargant... But shhhhh!... you didn't hear that from me ;)

-kind regards
-DAMO.R






 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...