What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I've been following your blog for a few years now, and I've finally built up the courage to share some of my own paint work.


I've been painting for about 4 years now, but only in the past year have I actually tried improving my techniques and watching tutorials (finally thinning my paints) and I've become really proud of my AdMech Army.

Just recently I picked up Belisarius Cawl and I'd have to say it's been a blast painting him up. I actually followed Duncan's Warhammer TV tutorial on how to paint him. Cawl is a very "busy" model, which made him difficult to paint, but in the end I think it turned out great. I added some WIP shots to somewhat see what my process was like.

Thanks for taking a look and have a great day
               -David "Vitev009"

P.S. Here's a link to my instagram that has more of my painted models:
https://www.instagram.com/vitev009/?hl=en









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...