What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com. The Line up is short right now with the Holidays..... Great to submit your army.

I just painted these guys on a whim and I don't regret it..  I got to do some of my first free hand painting to do the destroyer symbols, and I enjoyed making the black to purple fades on the other shoulder pads with some glazing and inks.  I did a bit of weathering, but its a bit hard to see in the blazing sun,  first time attempting stippling as well and I used a Tamiya weathering kit for some soot.  I was going to get some 3rd party sculpted destroyer pads, but after trying free-hand, I don't think I will and I'll do the same on the next five.  These guys are great in combat, you can do some serious damage with these guys now.  


-Ian 








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...