Along side the Necron Battleforce, it looks like we will be seeing Space Marines & Drop Pod and some other troop + transport box sets. The source of this is someones inbox, but I have not yet recieved this information, but for some reason, GW likes me a lot less, and updates from GW are often late to me.



Can anyone confirm this Rumor? If we do not get confirmation, please take this with salt.

xxRavenxx
A new set of boxed sets are being released this week, offering a saving of nearly £10, which is nice to see. Otherwise not terribly exciting stuff, as its just reboxing. Interesting to see no Tau or Eldar box there though.

Space Marines & Drop Pod - £35.
Imperial Guard Cadians & Chimera - £30
Chaos Space Marines & Chaos Rhino - £35.
Ork Boyz & Trukk - £30

11 figure box.
All are, except the orks who are 12.
I cannot tell you if it is a tactical squad proper (Though I suspect it is) or two combat squad sprues.


More Information about the poster
xxRavenxx is a store owner, so he will have recieved this info so he knows what he can order to sell.

 






13 Comments:

  1. Not in my inbox either. Maybe it's not a North American deal, or NA GW has yet to post about it today, seeing how it's later in Europe than it is here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the store owner e-mail is probably different from the regular customer e-mail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I didn't even see that last bit because I'm an idiot, haha. Good point.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your not an idiot. I updated that last piece after you posted. Just trying to keep the post up to date. I think I will start making a note on the post when I update something.

      I am still looking for confirmation, which I am hoping will be from a retailer that this is happening.

      Delete
  4. I remember this being done before and buying some of my first Tau this way. A shame not to see them on the list here, especially as I'm revisiting that army. I hope it's still more than a rumor though, I think a troops & transport box is a good booster to an army and all the more with some savings in the deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Interesting to see no Tau or Eldar box there though."

    And, umm, no Dark Eldar, no Necrons, no Grey Knights, not Tyranids (you know, does slimey dudes that do not have a transport, like Mycetic Spore), no Sisters, no Black Templars, no Dark Angels... I wouldn't read to many things into it.

    However, Tau and Eldar should definitely need an update, soon.

    I like the idea of troops & transports bundle, defnitely something every army can make good use of.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My brother got something from ebay recently, and it was packed into an old Chaos Space Marines and Rhino box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Highly doubt GW likes you a lot less, Naftka. It could be growing pains for your blog catching a lot of attention. Highly doubt anyone rises on their radar of dislike. Anyone as in people. Companies completely different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Correct. They seem to hold everyone with the same amount of contempt.

      Delete
  8. Checked the prices and it's a £8.50 saving on each set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know this web site gives quality dependent
    articles or reviews and other stuff, is there any other web site which presents these information in quality?
    Also visit my blog ... www.yourtobaccosstore.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, just wanted to say, I loved this article. It was practical.
    Keep on posting!
    Review my blog post : erinmore

    ReplyDelete
  11. Currently it looks like BlogEngine is the top blogging
    platform out there right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?
    Here is my web blog drum tobacco

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...