What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

This time I thought I would be a little different for the "what is on my table" where my entry is in fact my table itself.


After many many years of wanting to be able to set up my own gaming room I now have that chance.  So for x-mas this year I decided to build a proper wargamming table.

Its made from 16mm MDF sheet for the base.  Covered in Bottle Green Polar fleece stuck down with spray adhesive with the fluffy "outside" facing down for a more even felt like surface.  Then I added an edge with a lip all the way round to either stop dice rolling off or to hold realm of battle scenery in place.  Finised off with another strip across the table to divide the 6 x 4 ft playing area from a small section for books etc

Stacy





 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...