You can now get some sample pages from the new High Elves Army book. So here are a few of them to hold you over until we get further along towards the release date.


Not really a rumor, since these are only samples from iTunes.

via Wen from the Faeit 212 inbox
Not sure if this of much interest and value to you, but there are some sample pages from the new High Elves Army book, which are available for viewing from iTune (only samples available, the actual book is still on pre-order).

The sample included several more pages, but most of which are not new (e.g. pic of current Tyrion model), so I've only taken the ones which appear new.

Feel free to put them up on your site if they are of any use. And the fact that these are already available publicly in iTunes means that they are not really rumours, more like news.













8 Comments:

  1. My friend and I are just getting in to WFB. He is playing Warriors of Chaos and I am doing High Elves. Even though I am not as excited for the new models as I was the Tau, I can't wait to get my hands on this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the art of this new army book. I hope the artwork for the eldar codex will be as good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do High Elves still have their special form of ASF that ignores Great Weapon penalties? Or does it now just cause the Great Weapon units to strike at initiative?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is really what I was hoping for. Striking first with Rerolling to hit s5 is really nasty. HHopefully will dull these guys a little bit.

      Delete
    2. They have standard Always Strikes First now. Great Weapons will hit at Initiative.

      Delete
  4. I feel they are a bit fragile with these changes. The ASF with great weapons is what let them actually go toe to tie with chaos warriors and have a chance of winning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I thought so too. However, we haven't really seen if the points cost has been adjusted or not and maybe they have special great weapons (or not even great weapons), so they will still get re-rolls?

      Delete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...