Here is a little video I put together quickly showing off the armies and models I am taking to the Valhalla event next week. One thing of special interest, is that all of these models on the table fit into my new Battlefoam case with the exception of the Stormraven. That case fits a ton of models.

In the video there are several custom models, including Asdrubael Vect near the beginning, several custom Archons, a chained Farseer, Duke Siliscus (with all the blades), Venoms, Raiders/ Ravagers, and a custom Inquisitor (girl with the big gun and blade) towards the end of the video.

I plan on being able to get in lots of games next week, with many different lists and armies.

I know a couple people have asked about my plasti-card destroyed vehicle markers and they are in the video. Nothing special about them, just cut outs of the vehicle outlines made out of plasti-card.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...