The Digital Warhammer 40k Rulebook is now available on several platform, including tablets, eReaders including Android, Kindle and iBooks. This is very nice, and I will probably pick this up for my iphone. Yes, I know that will mean I own three rulebooks, but having it on a digital platform is just nice and convenient. One of the best features for myself personally...... it will contain the current erratas and FAQ's.


Here is a link to it
http://www.blacklibrary.com/games-workshop-digital-editions/Warhammer-40000-The-Rules.html

via Games Workshop
This eBook Edition allows you to access the Warhammer 40,000 rules on almost any mobile device you own. The format is compatible with most current generation Android, Kindle, iBooks and eReader devices meaning you can even use it on your phone.
This edition contains the rules sections from the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook, up to date with all current erratas and FAQ’s. 
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...