There are a lot of skeptical people when it comes down to delay rumors, but the real world takes its toll, and projects take longer to wrap up than often planned for. Here are a couple rumored delays for upcoming Forgeworld releases.


Please remember that these are rumors, until we finally get the final products in hand.


 via Darnok from Birdy
1. The latest IA book should have been finished last week but has over run a bit, will be completed and going to the printers very soon.

2. Work on the next heresy book will increase after latest IA book has been finished off

3. Black Fire Pass book has been delayed. May not be completed until after the second heresy book could be pushed even further down the line.

11 Comments:

  1. So the IA that has Necrons is delayed! Noooo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At UK Games Day (September) the Forgeworld guys said the Necron IA was coming in April.

      So it's going to be later than that...?

      Delete
  2. That's OK with me - loads coming out at the moment, so means I can keep my cash for a little longer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agh! I was super super excited about the Black Fire Pass book--Dwarves and Goblins yeah!

    I hope we get it soon regardless; when you say it was bumped back, how far back are we talking? Months? A year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really looking forward to it to, especially after seeing those Night Goblin models.

      Delete
  4. I guess they rolled a 5 on the deep strike mishap table.

    Badum pish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess they rolled a 5 on the deep strike mishap table.

    Badum pish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't suppose there's any rumours about the next Primarch sculpts?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Best guess is Horus, Fulgrim, Mortarion.

    Possibly in that order.
    Horus WIP pics are around so I guess him next.
    Fulgrim next as the Emperor's Children have nothing 'special' out yet.
    Mortarion last as we already have Deathshroud.

    To me that makes sense but it could be any order. I keep trying to think what else is unavailable now from the Betrayel book but I think they have every thing in some way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Was ol Huron just a random image for this post or is there a Red Corsairs connection I don't know about? They're one of my armies and have basically no FW support (hell, we don't even get a decal on the CSM decal sheet), so I'm always hoping for something :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much for reassurances that the 30k stuff was being done in parallel development by separate resources. I love the 30k stuff, but I'd rather have more 40k IA's.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...