Its been a long time, and the frustration level of having to babysit a small percentage of readers in the comment sections has taken its toll, and I am done with it (its just too time consuming). I will of course continue what I do here, since I will not let stupid people alter what I do.

So the comment sections are closed. I will open them up for possibly my weekly editorial and possibly for a new weekly post on the weekends designed for readers to get their word in. Otherwise, its just too time consuming to babysit idiots living through the anonymity of the online world.

Instead the time spent reading through every comment would be better on articles and reading /responding to emails. If you have comments and are interested in in the dialogue, I am always available through email.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...