I started this Exchange back when it seemed we were losing a great location for blogs to get noticed over at FTW. Since that site is back up and running I have basically been ignoring the BlogExchange, and I think that has been short changing the readers that come here. New and obscure blogs are one thing that I enjoy reading, and I know how long it took for this one to get moving. So here we are, back to the BlogExchange.

What is the Exchange? In a nutshell, add Faeit 212 to your blog roll (and any others that you find interesting already on the Exchange roll), and I will add yours. The search feature at the bottom of my blog roll also searches any blog listed. I also generally do a quick spotlight of new blogs added, so there you have it.

First off, Lets add a new blog to the Exchange. Vitor is just starting this journey into the blog-o-sphere. Welcome and Good Luck.

Aurelius Legion by Vitor
http://aureliuslegion.blogspot.com/


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
If you want to Join the Faeit212 BlogExchange, here is your information
There are literally thousands of Warhammer blogs out there. The blog-o-sphere can be hard to sift through, so that is where the Faeit 212 BlogExchange comes in. Get a blog roll going, I will add you to mine and vise versa. All blogs start with no one checking on them. This is the heart of the Exchange.

The Faeit 212 BlogExchange is located at the top right of this blog, and will update you with the latest from blogs on the Exchange. Also note that there are blogs here that I have added myself, that are good reading.

The search box at the bottom of the Exchange is set up to search all the blogs listed on the exchange. Type in your subject, and you should be able find what you want. Being able to search all the listed blogs for a single subject should really be a great aid for readers looking that hard to find subject.

I also do a BlogExchange spotlight for blogs that send me in a brief description with a link. If you want a pic included, either point it out to me, or include it. In general all blogexchange additions are handled on Mondays, so that is the day to expect mention and the day to expect to be noticed.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...