What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com

Hi,
      I have finally completed a 4 year (roughly) project.  I have always liked the earlier marks of power armour so when the Betrayal at Calth box game came out, and then the Burning of Prospero, after completing heresy era Word Bearers and Thousand Sons Armies, I started my third Heresy era army.  


The idea is that it is made up of loyal survivors from both Isstvan massacres belonging to loyalist and traitor legions.  Some from traitor legions have repainted their armour to show their rejection of Horus’ betrayal.  The legions represented therefore are: Dusk Raiders, Warhounds, Luna Wolves, Deathguard, World Eaters, Sons of Horus, Emperors Children, Iron Hands, Salamanders, Raven Guard.

Power Armour from MKii to Mkiv is represented along with Cataphractii and Tartarus Terminators.  I got a bit carried way and there are 130 models and over 2000 points (most games I play are 600 !)

Chris











 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...