What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics or short video to natfka@live.com

I thought I would share these images of some of the painted models from my fledgling Necron army, which currently has 1250 point ts of painted models.   I imagine the armour to be formed out of an ancient marble-like stone and tried to emulate that with paint.


The scheme starts with a Caliban Green base followed by a layer of stippling with Warpstone Glow which was followed by more stippling with Moot Green.  I then washed it with Nuln Oil to knock the colours back and then applied a layer of Ard Coat/Lahmian Medium (1:1 or there abouts) to give the surface a polished stone feel.

I have yet to apply some of the necron glyph  transfers and haven't decided if I should apply them or not.

Jonny








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...