Its a very quick and fast description, but so far is the only piece of information I have come across regarding next week's release. According to this they are jetbikes.


It's quite possible we are getting jetbikes and a transport, as the source of this information is saying Skyweavers, when we know from leaked pics and information that Starweavers area  dedicated transport for Harlequins.

Please remember that this is a rumor. There could very easily be some confusion on the names, its hard to say at this point.

via Ezec on Warseer
Had a quick glance yesterday at a scan from an upcoming dwarf, with the jetbikes (skyweavers). The profile was there but I couldn't look at it, my source (gw) showed me the scan just to tease me... ;p

The bikes themselves are stunning, they look larger (actually longer) than the existing eldar / DE jetbikes. There are two riders on each : one driver and another harlequin standing at the back.

I didn't have time to see much more, sorry... But from what I saw, they look splendid!
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...