One thing about the hobby we are in, especially at this time in the world, is that there are always people willing to trade, sell, or even buy armies. I know, because I have done a little local trading myself, and am still considering putting up my own old school metal juggernaughts on that list to trade for something I really need to get for my current armies.

The Bell of Lost Souls just announced that they are starting a trade forum. I thought it would be a good idea to not only list these types of places, but allow comments to be added about each one.

So in order to do this, I need to have an idea of where people are trading, and this is where you come in. If you have done anything like this, from purchasing an army online to trading or selling anywhere but Ebay, please comment and list the site location below.

I will compile the list, and then post it on a separate page with links etcs. The idea here is to help the community locate good and bad places to trade. I have not done this, so please those with some experience, lets help everyone else.

Here is the list. Please help me add to it.
Bell of Lost Souls Trading Forum
Warseer Trading Forum
Horus Heresy Trading Area
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...