There were new releases that came out yesterday, but overall the warhammer world is on hold, kind of frozen in space. Everything is waiting for September 25th, Games Day UK. So today it is mostly about what I have been working on, some coming blog changes, and a shout out to a local store for customer service.

Presence of Faeit is my weekly editorial. I generally report during the week what is going on, and today is my day to comment on what exactly it is that I am thinking of.

I have how many points?
Its really the first time in years I have broken down my 40k armies to see how much I really have. To make a long story short my three biggest armies run at a combined 22,000+ pts. My top three, because I do have some smaller groups I did not count, Dark Eldar just over 7000pts of models, Imperial Guard just over 7000pts of models, and Grey Knights, falling right in at 8000pts.

Now its worth noting that there is a lot of Inquisitorial stuff that transfers over directly from my Imperial Guard. Normal guardsment do not, since lasgun options are just not there, nor do heavy weapons, Vendettas, artillery, Leman Russ's etc. What does though are the chimeras, karskins, and a lot of special assault weapons. Also included are a ton of my old allied inquisition, that no longer can go with Imperial Guard, so it was inevitable that I shelf them, or start Grey Knights.

Its a lot of models, and with those three codexs I have tons of flexibility on what I want to field.

Grey Knights Ready to go
I now have wrapped up putting together the last of my needed  40 Grey Knights and their transports. So with only a few misc models really to pic up, I am pretty well set with the army. I would like to get 2 or 3 Nemesis Dreadknights and a couple HQ leaders, and those might be down the road. After all who could resist the idea of fielding 3 Nemesis Dreadknights with personal teleporters (making them move like jump packers) and giving them a pre-game scout move.

I am hoping to field them sometime this week. We shall see how it goes.

Shout Out
I just wanted to mention this, as one of the biggest complaints I often get about game stores is how long it takes them to order things, if they even ever do get your order in.

I have had the greatest experience ordering things through Knightfall Games. Even though I am patient when it comes to my ordering, "I am not in a rush, but lets get the order in", they have come through on my recent orders with flying colors. Even previously when citadel finecast models were all backlogged, I was still able to get my Grotesques faster than I had thought they were going to be able to.

When it came to my recent Grey Knights, they were on it, gave me a total over the phone (I always pay upfront in cash before hand), so that when I came in to place the order I did not even have to go back over what I wanted.

Jake remembered what I wanted, I paid for it, and was able to just sit and talk some quick 40k before having to leave. My order arrived a day early, it was convenient since I was there getting a game in.

So a big shout out to Knightfall Games, and thanks.
Here is a link to their site. http://knightfallgames.com/

Blog Changes Coming
I have been working on these for quite some time, and will be posting more as I get closer. Here is what to expect;

Separate Pages for Players Resources including
* tournament information Dates and locations
* trading forums with links and comments about each
* tactics and guides for the armies I play extensively
* Alternative Mission Page (Ard boyz missions from last 3 years listed and compiled for people to play)
* My armies page (and I promise to attempt better pictures)

These are all in the works and I have no due date on it. However, I am close enough to finally start listing out what the Faeit 212 blog expansions will be. The idea being to become a better resource for players and hobbyist. As I get closer, I will start publishing posts and the pages, as well as being open to comments on how to improve each section.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...