This week I have some pics from Games Day UK, that did not make my Sunday Pic list. There are some extremely nice models that were on display, so these are them. Take a look.

Pics of the Week happen every Tuesday where I share from my Warhammer pic library. I collect these all the time from all over, and sharing them is just fun.


Most of these photos were taken by one person, and for the life of me, I cannot find where I grabbed them from. If someone knows the online name of who took them, please post the name below in the comments.













4 Comments:

  1. Oi, Natfka, go check out Beckjann on Deviant Art, he has the most amazing Dark Eldar sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He has been an artist of the week here before for our pics of the week series. He is also a follower here.

    Here is a link to the Pics of the Week where he was featured.
    http://natfka.blogspot.com/2011/05/pics-of-week-beckjann-welcome-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natfka, these pics are from Badtouch's Hobby Basement, linked off Dakka discussion of GDUK. http://badtouchsbasement.blogspot.com/2011/09/games-day-uk-2011-golden-demon.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks. A lot of the pics are from there. A couple are from the Games Workshop site, and a couple still I cannot remember.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...