These images supposedly from a leaked playtest codex are making the rounds. There are two of them actually, but the second one, which I am going to post at the very end of this article has definitely been identified as being from a fan made codex a couple years back. The other is still unknown.

I am going to say No to this page being real, but since it follows quite a bit of the recent set of rumors, it makes it interesting to read. Please take with a ton of salt.


So lets talk about the first one. It seems to follow many of the rumors that Yakface presented us. The use of dedicated transports like this though would really surprise me. I expect transports and other vehicles for Necrons, but I do not expect dedicated ones for standard Necron Warriors.

Ok, here is the second one.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...