I found a much clearer pic of the Haemonculi this morning, as well as a pic of the new Citadel Finecast Poster. Still nothing as we wait for the upcoming  May 23rd full announcement. I am hoping that the first wave will be our  Resin Haemonculi  alongside Wracks and Grotesques coming up for pre-orders on the 28th. Since May 28th is the first day the resin Citadel Finecast models will be available.

The Haemonculi is on the second row, second from the right, and a couple classified black outs are visible. Who knows what those are, but they are probably just there as decor (my opinion).

10 Comments:

  1. No Sisters of Battle in that poster. I wonder if that means anything for their new codex release date.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Sisters or Necrons probably because they are both in the works (which GW have said) but its anyones guess when etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tha black boxes just happens to be by the new releases (dark eldar and tomb kings). My guess is Sliscus and a new Khalida.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another small push for me wanting to start Dark Eldar right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wonder what the two rightmost Tomb King models are? Bottom row, 5:t and 6:th from the left.

    ReplyDelete
  6. left one is the necrotech
    the other one I think is the new caster (lvl 4) name escapes me

    ReplyDelete
  7. My guess is that we will only be getting one new model next month, Wracks or Grotesques. If we get both, then one will be in metal. This is just based on the fact that there is only one classified in the Dark Elder section.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is that a liquifier I spy on that Haemonculus? :O

    ReplyDelete
  9. any chance of seeing the bottom part there are a few models cut off, and where are the jezzails!?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anon is right the left one is the necrotech the other is prince apophas the special charecter made of scarabs.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...