I had believed that we had talked about this before, but I wanted to make certain; there is a Deathguard green listed in the new Christmas Gift Guide from Games Workshop. With the other paints, like Thousand Sons Blue and Ahriman Blue on the list, does this hint towards a future release for Deathguard now that we see a Traitors Legion codex coming?..... I for one hope so...

Here is where we had the rumor listed previously
http://natfka.blogspot.com/2016/11/new-gw-teaser-traitor-legions.html

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
Got my Christmas Guide in the post today with my copy of Blood Bowl and was looking through it and saw something interesting in the paints section... Deathguard Green? 'Ahriman' and 'Thousand Sons Blue' were in there too, so might be tied to a future release? Who knows!
Inline images 1



 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...