What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I thought you might be interested in my entry for last weekend's Armies on Parade 2016
In 2014 I created a harbour scene with Empire troops and a sailing ship (made mostly from Pizza and cereal boxes).  This year I decided to create an updated version with Imperial guard.


It won the gold medal at our local store which I was very pleased about (3rd gold in 4 years, 2014 was a silver :) )

The landing craft was again primarily made out of card rescued from kithcen recycling.  The most popular items seemed to be the ogryn frisbee players and the sand castle !

I have included a couple of 2014/2016 comparison pictures.
I would be interested in any comments

Regards
Chris








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...