The Golden D6 has its new magazine release that is packed full again of hobby related materials. We have a quick look here at this issue, which we will definitely look much deeper at later (as I get a chance to read it myself).
The Golden D6 Issue #8
Over 100 pages of hobby tutorials, battle reports and reviews designed by the talented Melissa Jones.
- Scenarios for the Zombie Apocalyse from Base Two
- Magnetising the Warhammer 40000 Imperial Knight by Nick Thrower
- A crypt scenery tutorial by Rob Hawkins from Skull Forge Scenics
- Malifaux review by Jason Murdoch
- Painting Ork skin tutorial by David Colwell
- Painting Bolt Action infantry
- Kings of War battle report by Rex Foote
- The Hammer of Wrath Silver Golden Demon Winner submitted by Rory Priest
- Dark Age Review by David Wilkinson
- Tree scenery tutorial by Dagger and Brush
Here is where to get your latest issue of the Golden d6