What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I recently found out a friend from my local club can get access to a laser cutter and did not mind getting me a few bits cut on the side.  Seeing as I work in CAD all day long I thought I would see if I could come up with something to take him up on his offer.


This is the first thing I got cut and have now painted and added some gems I cast from a press mould filled with green stuff.

I started off creating a 2D image and then extruded the shapes assembled them into a 3D format for me to get an idea of how it would look and work.

I sent the 2D image to my friend who get it cut out and it really was that simple. I got some images of other bits I am in the process of getting cut and I have plans for a Tau super heavy drone walker I want to get cut but I will leave pictures of that for another day

Hope you enjoy it and keep up the good work everyone
Thanks
Alex








Faeit 212 Community News

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...