What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I wanted to share my first batch of painted alternate SoB models. I saw this conversion online a few years ago, but I don't think anyone ever posted painted pictures (even with my limited painting skills).


The bodies are Eisenkern Valkir Heavy Troopers by DreamForge Games, and despite being billed as 28 mm they are extremely close to heroic specs (about the height of a space marine, but slightly less bulky). The heads are from Statuesque Miniatures, who recently started selling heroic female heads.

My favorite part about these models is how the heads peek out over the rim of their armor, reinforcing the idea that they are non-superhuman ladies in superhuman power armor.

Thanks,
Andrew

(P.S. apologies for the quality of pictures, hopefully they are still useful)







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...