Of course I love Blogs, and I often spend free time late into the evenings reading through them, even ones not related to wargaming. So I thought it would be a great idea to start posting up when I find something interesting or just a shout out to other sites that I tend to read.

So first up is a congratulations to Saint Andrews Wargaming. If you haven't ever been there, you should check out why the reached 100,000 views in just under one year. (btw I was not even close to that when I started during my first year).

So check out battle reports, 40k discussions, and more over at Saint Andrews Wargaming.

If you are interested in joining the Faeit 212 BlogExchange, and getting some exposure to your site, please shoot me an email, natfka@live.com.

Requirements...... Must be about Tabletop Wargaming.... thats it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...