What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Working on an undead army at the moment. Loved the models that came out during End Times. I wanted to paint this army up in a way that was not only different from other armies I see at the store, but was very different from the rest of my 40k and AoS ones as well. I like diversifying my painting.


Started with the Morghast here, as it has elements that the rest of the army will comprise of: bones, armor, gems, spirits, weapons, etc. Color scheme began as a choice of which Realm this army would be animated from. Almost went with Realm of Metal with Rust Spirits, but my Stormcast army uses lots of metals anyways. Decided to go with the realm of light, with the bones matching the color scheme of Mortarch Mannfred for contrast. Can't wait to get the rest of it painted!

- Jeffrey





 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...