What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I have been following your blog long time ago but never wrote anything... So I decided to send you some pictures of my last painting work and become part of this awsome blog you have. I am part of a Spanish WH40k team called "Psicofarmacos para Todos".


I started painting and playing NIDs but one year ago I decided to start with Grey Knights because I think they have one of the best background and their miniatures are really singular.

Without further delay, here's my Grey Knight Land Raider. I choosed this Black-Red color scheme for my Grey Knights and not typical silver/steel because I was thinking about ally Inquisition to my army also.
I used some neodymium magnets in order to use it also as Crusader and Redeemer.

You could see more pictures of our Team members miniatures in the following link:
http://psicofarmacosparatodos.blogspot.com.es/
I'm sorry it's all in spanish, but I hope you will enjoy pictures.

Best Regards.
Vlankito :)








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...