What's On Your Table is being moved over to the Faeit 212 Community News site. As the Community News site is growing daily, I will be doing updates that will show off the cool events and battle reports that are going on over there, including the What's On Your Table series here on the News and Rumor site.


If you have not visited the new site, its a great time to do so, with new battle reports, contests and events going every day. If you are an event organizer, or have battle reports or events you want to share with the community, this is also a place to do so. Just shoot me an email, and I can help you get started. natfka@live.com

Here is a recent list of some of the events going on in Community News.




What's On Your Table: PHR Hades
For the Premier article for What's On Your Table on the Community News site we are showing off Josh's PHR …







Warhammer 40k - Video - Battle Report - 7th Dark Eldar vs Samhain Eldar - 1500pts
Welcome to the first Battle Report that I am sharing with the Faeit Community. It is the first game that I had with the 7th edition Dark Eldar codex and I played my friend Matt and his gorgeous tournament eldar jetbike army. This is a video battle report. 1500pts, and we play a 7th edition Maelstro…

SN Battle Reports (Space Marines & Astra Militarum vs Eldar)
Hi Guys it's Steven again from SN Battle Reports with an introduction to one of our latest special reports that I think you will enjoy. At SN Battle Reports we focus on the best Warhammer 40,000 Battle Reports using fully painted armies and awesome gaming boards capturing it all with great photos an…



SkaredCast - An Introduction to the Community
"Hello! And Welcome to Skaredcast." Thanks to Naftka for the opportunity to contribute to the online hobby community through his community site! I am very excited to add content to the feed and I hope that you all enjoy it. So, first things first, a little about myself, an introduction. My name is R…

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...