Shield of Baal: Exterminatus is the coming for pre-orders and is the third installment of the Shield of Baal Campaign. We now know from leaks and earlier from rumors that the Necrons are awakened by the Hive Fleet Leviathans Invasion. We now know that there are Necron datasheets included in this release.


Please remember that this is early information and is considered rumors. If you missed the leaked information, you find links here http://natfka.blogspot.com/2014/12/leaked-images-cities-of-death-shield-of.html


via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
Got a little bit of info, not sure if it's been published yet but anyways:
Shield of Baal: Exterminatus is a two volume set including a 152 page narrative book and 64 page rules book that includes Cities of Death missions and data sheets for Blood Angels and Necrons. From what we saw in the leaked white dwarf photos there's 18 of them.



Also from the Comment section today
via Badruk on Faeit 212
Also I can tell Hard Cover and Soft cover will get release at same time according to my FLGS.

I showed up to reserve a BA Tactical Squad (Gift of my wife for Xmas) and he was ordering his next release. Also he told me that the other week was Shield of Baal: Exterminatus and asked me if I wanted Hard or Soft cover :) 

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...