This has been one of those odd weeks. I missed my Pics of the Week on Tuesday, because there was quite a bit of news and rumors out there, and I simply forgot. Not to mention that with Ard Boyz right hitting tomorrow, I am not on my normal bloging game. So while I am out hitting the fields today, here are some pics to hold you over.

Pics of the Week happen every Tuesday (this week I slipped) where I share from my Warhammer pic library. I collect these all the time from all over, and sharing them is just fun.







3 Comments:

  1. great collection, as always, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last pic of the Khorne world is sickness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stuff. Sometimes it is the art around the warhammer world that reminds you why this stuff has such a grip on you. I do like these posts. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...