It seems the Chaos Daemon Battleforce's release date is out. Wayland Games has put it up for pre-order with a release date of August 20th. In Warhammer 40k I know there are a few daemon armies out there, although not too many. Although by now I would assume that they have completed their armies.

In fact I know a beautfully painted Daemon army locally, that I wish I had photos to share with you. It is completely customized and gorgeous. So if you are reading A..., next time I bump into ya or if you want to email some pics, that would be extremly cool.

The pic above is a model from Adrea Miniatures. I could not find a link to provide here, since I cannot read the language of their site. (would make a great Greater Daemon)

Anyways, the new Daemon Battleforce is on its way. Here are the contents
20x Bloodletters of Khorne
10x Daemonettes of Slaanesh
5x Seekers of Slaanesh
10x Pink Horrors of Tzeentch
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...