This week, I thought I would share some of the images from the CGI fan-based movie Lord Inquisitor. They really do have some amazing artwork done for this film. Just check out Coteaz above for example.

Pics of the Week happen every Tuesday where I share from my Warhammer pic library. I collect these all the time from all over, and sharing them is just fun.



Some of these look a little fuzzy, only due to my error at being able to get a hold of them. For a better pic and more images, you can go here to the source at http://www.thelordinquisitor.com/about/gallery/











6 Comments:

  1. WTF !!!!! I realise I must be living under a rock because that is the only place I could be inhabiting to have missed this much awesomeness! Excellent stuff, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like them on facebook! Help support the cause!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahah they are so fucked. GW is gonna put 2 plungers up their ass before they even hit a court room. not hating, just being realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since they started the project, they have directly kept GW informed of what they are doing.
    They plan on not making a cent off this project, it is completely fan based.

    This is one of the times, that when the project comes a little further down the road, that GW should stand behind it, or buy it.

    With no profit, or any money what-so-ever, it is very hard to sue for damages. If this was the case, all the fan-based art I tend to post here on Tuesdays could be sued as well.

    I really hope the project stays and goes forward. Lord Inquisitor is supposed to have a teaser coming out next month. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks to me like they should sack whoever made that ultras movie and hire this lot....

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Since they started the project, they have directly kept GW informed of what they are doing.
    They plan on not making a cent off this project, it is completely fan based."

    so did damnatus.. they werent allowed to show it publicly or give it out for free.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...