What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I've been a long time follower of your site and find myself checking back for the latest and greatest on 40k usually 2-3 times a day.

I noticed today that you mentioned this time of year tends to be slow for submissions, so I thought I would take the opportunity to send in my latest creation: the Archaon Hive Tyrant.


When I first saw the Kitbashed Archaon Hive Tyrant from Games Workshop: Durham I knew I had to try and reproduce. This model is a combination of three kits: Archaon the Everchosen (body and wings), Toxicrene (Tails), Maleceptor (Head) and Balrog (Wings).

Painting: Armies of Chas (https://www.facebook.com/ArmiesofChas/)
Original Creation: GW Durham ( https://www.facebook.com/GWDurham/photos/a.723669007687051.1073741826.160388997348391/1077315155655766/?type=3)

I run him as a Hive Tyrant with Wings and Rending Claws. Now I just need to put some thought into custom rules.

-Matthew








 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...