What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

As a result of the multiple pieces there are in the Forgefiend/Maulerfiend box, I decided to build both options with only 1 box. I only had time to finish painting the Maulerfiend, the Forgefiend is still in progress but I wanted to show the concept. 


In case anyone is wondering, I made the Maulerfiend with the spare parts of the box, plus some parts of a Defiler and Chaos bits. The tricky part was the body, cause I use my 3d printer for the first time to make part of a Warhammer miniature. From my point of view, the result is pretty okay, considering I save about 50 euros and I personally love creating a daemonic abomination far from the concept of a vehicle, wich is the pure essence of chaos. I still want to put something in the base, but I haven't decide what yet.

I hope you'll enjoy my work, at least as much as I did.

Best regards,
Daniel










 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...