Its been awhile, but I completed my Raptors from Verge of War about a month ago. Just wanted to show off a few pics of these. These are very fun miniatures and some of the best Raptor models I have found.


You can see a review on some of the Verge of War miniatures that I have, including the larger Raptors.
http://natfka.blogspot.com/2018/06/review-verge-of-war-free-pose-shork.html

There are two sizes of Raptors from Verge of War,......The Raptor Hatchlings... which I have painted up here. http://www.vergeofwar.com/product/raptor-hatchlings-pack-10-pcs/








The Hatchlings I use as full grown raptors, which is a pretty good deal 10 raptors for $30. The other Raptors you can see in the review... or compare the sizes here
(ps I was doing some size comparisons for a buddy of mine for the Genesys Project. He is building a Reptilia species!).


Models in this line up in order are Salamanders from Mantic, Savrar Warrior from Mierce, Raptor Hatchlings from Verge of War, Lust Elf warrior from Raging Heroes, and a Dwarf from Atlantis Miniatures.


and one from Verge of War.


 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...