What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I wanted to share with you my recently finished project.
Last year Ive found an overwhelming love for the space sharks and experimented a long time with grey colour schemes.
So after a while I started to build up my first playible list and wanted to start with the contemptor.
I found the Raven Guard Dread would be really fitting since it has allready characteristic waves and Mk V armour -like studds on it.
(And also it is romoured that RG are our founding chapter ;) )


When I built this guy I constantly had the JAW theme song playing in my head.
It took me two month from building to finish painting it, cause I only could paint my own projects one day at weekends (some times even that had to be cancelled).

I would be happy about every new follower on my Instagram channel for more frequent updates:
https://www.instagram.com/grizzly_warpainting/

With kind regards,

Felix









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...