What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

Hey Gary, it’s been a while since I sent you anything for What’s On Your Table, I always struggle to balance something that’s ‘work in progress’, still sufficiently painted to actually be worth looking at, but not too far along that there’s still reason enough for folk to follow what is yet to come. Well, the stars have aligned and I actually have three decent projects on the go that I’m multi-tasking at the same time.


First up I have my Tyranid Hierophant, it’s been a long term project as other miniatures have taken precedence due to actually needing them to play with. The Hierophant has had all its base colours added and washes and I’ve now started the first set of teal highlights on its chitinous armour. This is going to take some serious effort and it’ll really test my patience, hence why I have two other projects to dip in and out of to keep me sane.

Secondly I have a pair of Armiger Warglaives, these will be for my house Raven Imperial Knights and feature my ‘hammered’ metal texture approach to painting heavy armour. These will subsequently be weathered and battle-damaged to make the best of that ‘one thick coat’.

Lastly I have an original Rogue Trader era Rhino, with a modern era Razorback upgrade. This is for my Dark Angels and has been in my collection for over two decades. I’m so chuffed it’s near completion as I finished it’s Predator counterpart earlier this year and that sense of achievement to take such a relic and make it anew can’t be underestimated.

Anyway, I’ll be continuing to update progress on my blog: www.40kaddict.uk in case folk want to follow. I’ve another couple of terrain side projects on the go as well but these are the ‘big 3’ I’ll be focussing on for the next few months.

All the best
Dave









 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...