What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

First of all, great content, love Your site!
Secondly, sorry for any mistakes, English's not my first :D
As for my table, have a look at my "Twin Bastards", two Armigers painted within the day(and night..) of the release date. Painted in my own household color scheme(they all will have a custom coat of arms  but it's still in the making). They'll be the bodyguards to the crusader imperial knight I'm soon getting. 

Took 15-16hrs in three sessions plus some shading corrections in between. The left one's head is taken from a Canoptek Wraith. Weapons are magnetized. 
I've been painting for a couple of months now, so I'm still really new to all this, and would gladly hear out any thoughts!
Thanks and Have a great day!

Szymon






 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...