We will be enjoying the news reports this weekend coming out of Warhammer World for the Warhammer 40,000 Open Days event this weekend. There are lots of cool things being revealed there and available for the first time. If the jumping the pond was possible, that Grav Tank would be mine!
via Warhammer 40,000 Facebook
It's the final checklist for what exclusive or First Access items you can get at the Warhammer 40,000 Open Days this weekend!
Fans of Warhammer 40,000 won’t want to miss this chance to delve into all they love about the world and it’s miniatures; at the biggest and best Warhammer 40,000 Open Days to date!
- Meet members of the ‘Eavy Metal Team, Citadel Writers, Citadel Miniatures Designers, Army Painters, White Dwarf team, Warhammer World Studio and the Forge World Design Studio as they show off their new creations, chat about them, and share some favourite miniatures from the past.
- Get expert advice to use on your own projects from live hobby demonstrations being run throughout the day in the popular Demo Pods.
- See a brand new diorama created by the Warhammer World Studio team and chat to them about how they create many dioramas which fill the Exhibition Centre.
- Explore the Exhibition Centre, seeing the displays of miniatures and detailed dioramas.
- Try your hand at computer games from our licensee companies, bringing their Warhammer 40,000 related games for you to experience.
- Join in the Kill Team Operation Lockdown gaming event.
- On Sunday enjoy seeing some amazing miniatures in the Golden Demon Painting Competition, or enter and compete yourself!