What a shocker that was for me, the Sisters of Battle preview in the July White Dwarf. While I am still shocked by it, it is time for me to let go a bit, as this morning I left for vacation. Yes, I was kicking and screaming, as the rumor mill will be all full of exciting Sisters of Battle information.

I will be back in a couple weeks, as I take my drive from Portland Oregon through Washington, into British Columbia with the eventual destination of Edmonton Alberta. Even though I do plan on swinging through the local GW store while hitting one of the largest malls in the world, the trip will be a break from 40k with a focus on the family.

I will see you all in two weeks. The above picture should of been with my wife pulling me, while I hold on for dear life. Cya

7 Comments:

  1. When are you passing through Edmonton? GW West Ed Mall is my stomping grounds. My Tyranid army is on display. I sure am excited about Sisters news too. I have a lot of Sisters models I need to refocus my attention on. Recently discovered the site. Love it. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if Seattle had a good gaming scene.. one of the best cities i've ever lived in but not enough time to find out about tabletop gaming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should let us know when your going to the West Ed GW. Apparently you have multiple followers, and i'd love a chance to say hi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a nice trip! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be in Edmonton starting Tuesday Evening. Atm I am in Chilliwack. Even though I will be heading to the water park there with my family earlier, I will probably be heading to the GW shop on sometime friday. I will try and figure out my schedule a little better today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool. I might be able to make a trip to GW on Friday. Enjoy our beautiful Rocky Mountains. Icefields Parkway (Hwy 93A I believe) is one of the most scenic drives in Canada. It connects Banff to Jasper.

    ReplyDelete

 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...