Dark Eldar today recieved some unexpected reinforcements, Beastmasters and their beasts. We also got a new succubi model. Even though we knew these were coming, their sudden release announcement today came as a shock. Games Workshop also released some new pics of the new models, and I am quite impressed with the new models. Here are some new pics of them just incase you can't get enough.

A couple of minor things. I was really hoping for a couple different heads or looks from the beastmaster that more corresponded to the type of beasts they were controlling. I imagine some customizing is possible. While the poses do not matter for most of the beasts, I am not a fan of the clawed fiend pose. I am hoping I can get more poses out of the model.

The Dark Eldar reinforcements are available now for pre-order, and due to be released on March 19th







 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...