What's On Your Table: To submit your work, please send up to 8 pics to natfka@live.com

I got into Age of Sigmar in a very odd way.

My wife bought me this Zombie action figure kit for Christmas and I really enjoyed painting them.
I went online to find more miniatures to paint and I had always wanted to get into Warhammer.


We got our tax return and blew almost all of it on paints and models, but with all the warscrolls being free and the rules being free we were able to drop right in after building our models, which was great!

This is my first hand at painting something this intricate and I love the way they came out. At this point they are pretty much done except for a few things on the bases.

I've got about 20 or so Nurgle Daemons left to paint, some warriors of chaos and plague monks that I plan to paint up in a similar style.

-James




 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...