Orruks are up this week, with a huge beast and rider. Its Grand Alliance: Destruction for the Age of sigmar, with some very new large Orcs for battle.


Pics via reds8n on Dakka
More Pics....
http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/1110/683422.page




via Archibald_TK  on Warseer
http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?417256-Greenskins-in-April&p=7617584&viewfull=1#post7617584
Here is your monday morning fix.

But first let me give you some unrelated info, just because if I post them here people will be forced to see them: The Imperial Knight Renegade game is labelled in our mails as "While Stock Lasts" and when I did my order my rep confirmed that all versions including the English ones are limited. Which means that when available stocks will reach zero you won't be able to order them anymore in both independent stores AND physical GW stores. Whether it will stay available online is another story. (Oh and Btw the Renegade Knights rules are not in the next WD).

Ok now let's talk abut the Orruks.

DISCLAIMER: Before we go you must understand that these models are large, really large. And I mean that they appear to dwarf any other orc models. The Maw Krusha is more massive than the Magmadroth (if I remember the name right), Megaboss is huge... in parallel, this is a very very costly release, even by AoS standard. So don't be surprised by what follows. Also since there are so many references sorry but I will just give you the Euro/UK/US prices and I'll complete at a later time. Also I'm going fast so don't blame me if there are mistakes please.

EDIT- I'll amend my post with the following: I shall add that when I said they appear to dwarf other orcs models I don't mean they are Ogre sized, but that they will stand a head above regular Orcs, far more for the Megaboss. Keep in mind GW really don't make it easy to gauge precisely the size difference between models in their pics. 

- Maw-Krusha (1 model) 90€ / £65 / $110
Comes with either a Megaboss or Gordrakk the Fist of Gork on top. Apparently the Krusha itself has two heads options. Few aesthetic differences overall.

- Gore-Gruntas (3 models) 67€ / £48 / $79
Huge Boar riders. They are... different? You have to see them for yourselves but I fear they will not be that well received. It appears that those are not 3 different models, but two, one of them being repeated twice. No weapons options and they really all look similar.

- Brutes (5 models) 42€ / £30 / $50
Heavier than Black Orcs, can be built with either two weapons or a two handed one.

- Megaboss 34€ / £24 / $40

- Weirdnob Shaman 28€ / £20 / $33

- Warchanter 26€ / £18.5 / $30

- Ardboys (15 models) 45€ / £32 / $53
Repackaged Black Orcs with round bases.

- Battletome Ironjawz (128p) 28€ / £20 / $33
14 Warscrolls and Battalions

- Grand Alliance Destruction (112p) 14€ / £10 / $16.5
12 factions, 61 Warscrolls, minus at least 7 for the Ironjaws that's 54 remaining for the old range, place your bets.
 
Top
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...